We Search for Quality That Speaks for Itself
"OOL doesn’t just recruit on my behalf – they understand my business and our culture, and in doing so they are my true partner and representative in the employment marketplace."
"O’Connor O’Connor Lordi practices a personal touch to build a customer relationship that immediately transforms into a strong business partnership."
"The professionalism, responsiveness and market knowledge of O’Connor O’Connor Lordi places them far ahead of their competition in the area of executive placement and recruiting"
Experience You Can Trust
OOL was founded in 1983 and for over three decades has served the Industrial corporate client. Our practice continues to focus on the philosophy of becoming an extension of our client’s organization and representing them in a way that helps establish trust and confidence with the passive candidate. Our client can expect a dedicated, comprehensive search process applying/following the DMAIC methodology resulting in Industry leading success (98%) and retention rates (82%).
We operate on these simple principles:
- We manage our capacity and will commit to a maximum of three searches concurrently per Engagement Manager to assure focus, quality, and speed to each of our active projects.
- The consultant who “sells the search, does the search”… our finger is always "on the pulse" from start to finish, assuring:
- Dedication, open communication and real-time feedback;
- Reaction to “disconnects” to refine quickly (Finger on the pulse);
- A credible “face” to the candidate providing a more effective promotion of our client.
- Research is done in house to maintain our hands-on approach and control the integrity, quality and speed of the search.
We have successfully placed executive leadership talent in the following industries
- Consumer Durables
- Medical Device
- Financial Services (Banking, Mortgage)
- Higher Education
- Healthcare (Hospital, Health Insurance)
Although OOL is a national search firm, our clientele is concentrated in these areas:
Pittsburgh, Erie, Greensburg, Sharon, Indiana, State College
Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus, Youngstown, Toledo