98% Success Rate Recruiting Top Leadership Talent
OOL Placed Candidates...
7 OOL Candidates Have recently been promoted to “Chief” officer level
A Recent Survey...
Showed 82% of OOL placed candidates have remained with our clients’ organizations
21% of the candidates included in our final pool were diversity candidates
Questions? Call us at 412-261-4020
Since 1983, O’Connor O’Connor Lordi (OOL), has been a solution provider for small- to mid-cap organizations that need support in conducting talent recruitment on a national scale.
Specializing in Executive Leadership Searches for:
- General Manager
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President, Operations
- Vice President, Quality
- Vice President, Supply Chain
- Vice President, Procurement
- Senior Vice President, Branch Operations
- Director North American Distribution
- Senior Director, Purchasing
- Senior Director, Strategic Sourcing
- Plant Manager
- Manufacturing Manager
Thank you for visiting our website… I am the Managing Director of OOL and have been in the search industry since 1989. I can talk about our track record and success, but would rather use this space to assure any potential client that we will provide a high quality, dedicated service to you and place a top talent with your organization that will truly make an impact
One of the most flattering comments made to me by a client was “what sets you apart is that you truly care!” I intend to make all of our clients recognize our commitment to their search.
Our boutique firm is not driven by volume … we want to concentrate our efforts on the few critical roles that need a customized, dedicated, and focused approach to your solution … please contact me if I can ever be of service.
Results That Bring Success
- 98% success rate over the past 10 years
- Seven OOL placed candidates have been promoted within their hiring company to “Chief Executive Officer” roles over the past 5 years
- A recent survey conducted for placements between 2004 – 2014 showed 82% of OOL placed candidates have remained with our clients’ organizations
- 21% of the final candidates sourced in 68 searches over a 4-year period were diverse, resulting in 11 Diversity placements
- 1 year warranty enforced only 11 times (Since 1983 - over 850 searches) and remedied
News at OOL
When is the Right Time to Hire an Executive Search Firm
Even though many small to mid-cap organizations have a Human Resource manager that handles day-to-day hiring and employee issues, there are times when outsourcing for executive talent might be an appropriate option:
For companies who are making changes in their executive team, but want to have the appropriate talent in place before changing personnel, an executive search firm can discreetly find replacements.
Critical Role Hiring
A company looking to hire a top-level executive such as a CEO, CFO or COO, may opt for a an executive search firm to find the right person to align with critical business goals.
Strategic Sourcing for Growing Business
Growing businesses may find themselves needing strategic talent to fit their growing needs. An experienced executive search firm can advise what types of candidates and qualifications would be appropriate.
The impact a high performing leader can have on an organization, especially a small to medium company can be critical. Executive search can play a significant role in helping to find the talent that can make a difference.
Any corporate culture benefits from a diverse work force. A dedicated search to identify diversity talent may contribute to the process of building this kind of environment.